Stimweaver-P is a target optimization service, for tDCS and tACS, that is based on a personalized head model. First, a 3D computational model is created based on individual MRI data provided by the user. The multi-layered model is then used to compute the parameters that will optimize the electric current within the brain region previously defined by the user. The service allows iterative target adjustments, and also multi-focal targets for stimulation.
Stimweaver-P is optimized for the new Starstim 32
- Personalized Computational Model:
- Based on MRI segmentation of T1- and T2-weighted data
- Multi-layered isotropic FEM model created
- Head & Neck represented
- Electrode size and conductivity adjustable to the model
- Target Optimization:
- Multi-electrode tDCS, tACS, tRNS
- Customized montage constrains: # of electrodes, maximum injected current, etc.
- Genetic algorithm computes the optimal montage
- Report generation
- Other Features:
- Iterative target adjustments
- Multi-focal targets